Monday, July 13, 2009

Would you hurry it up already?

I feel so restless. Discontent with where I am and unsure of where I’m headed, I ride an emotional rollercoaster these days. It encompasses so many areas of my life, whether it is with my career, finances, with my relationships, and even with my understanding of who God is and what the Church represents in our culture.

I understand God’s grace in the big scheme of things, but what about the Today Grace?

I need some of that.

I don’t want to confuse it with Today Patience because I need some of that, too, but I really, really don’t like my life right now. Days feel dull and void, lifeless, and a wee bit lonely.

G R A C E to make it through and make the most of what I have and don’t have.

Today, I need it. Like… now.

No comments:

Post a Comment