Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Need Grace

The last few months have been very trying for me. It's funny how seeing the very things your heart desires begin to come to pass can bring with it so many opportunities to look not at the things which are seen but at the things which are unseen. I've been busy. Too busy. And I need a break. I need grace. I need space. I just need to be. I want to be really happy right now and share everything about the recording that I just began last week. But, I must admit, I'm weary in soul. Don't get me wrong. My heart and my eyes are fixed on Jesus. It's just that their are many things that are trying to pass before my eyes in an attempt to distract and just flat out blind me. It's just that way right now. But I do know that the grace of our Lord is ever present. Thank You Jesus. 
So I'll take the time the I need and the space that I need. I'll use my imagination and travel back to the Adriatic Sea and once again let the Lord restore my soul. I'll trust Him to help me to once again love the ones that around me with the same passion that I'm being loved with. 

Be not weary in well doing for in due season you shall reap if you faint not. Let it be so.
Kelbert

No comments:

Post a Comment